H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jul 2022
How strong in Java 1.8 – collection framework, streaming, spring board,
Better micro server architecture. Docker containers, limited scalable environment. AWS environment. Strong Arora Database, reddit elastics, cubernative and deploy and manage things in that.
Functional aspect, stock market, trades every day, 150 million of transaction Mortgage TPA market, source data through vendor, connect vendor through socket and live stream data and weed through
Market Data in finance in TPA market, treasury domain. Treading, spring boot. Curve, swap etc
• Engage business users to define the requirements and design for a vast array of tools supporting trade analytics, pooling & securitization, trade capture, reporting, and reconciliation.
• Application development, prototyping, and automation in testing
• Production support
• Work closely with team members and business partners to develop cutting edge technology solutions under tight deadlines.
• Predict effects of configuration changes; identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
• Support issue resolution and completion of ad-hoc requests in support of business partners within the I&CM division.
• Must have 9+ years of IT experience in design, development, integration and testing of software solutions based on J2EE technologies including servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), and JDBC.
• 5-7 years of experience with relational databases including SQL Server, MySQL, and/or DB2.
• 2-3 years of experience with managing, building, and deploying code through tools including Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Docker, and Jenkins.
• 2-3 years of experience designing and executing JUnit test cases using Mockito framework based on business requirements and functional specifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Proficiency working with containers such as Docker
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud technology such as AWS is a plus
• Excellent problem solving and analytical, and technical skills.
• Ability to think critically and act expeditiously to evaluate situations, make decisions and solve problems.
• Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
• Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines.
• Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills.
Programming languages & Frameworks
• Firm grasp of Java 8 (or above), I/O, Multithreading, Collections, Generics, Lambda
• Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Sprint Data (JPA), Dependency Injection, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object), JTA, JDBC
• Apache Tomcat, Jetty Server
• JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber/Selenium, JIRA
• Java, J2EE, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, RESTful etc.
• Proficient in implementing various Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session, Facade, Factory, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object).
• XML technologies - DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
• Worked on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) SOAP, WSDL Exposure to JAXB, JAX-WS&JAX-RS.
Infrastructure, Development and Deployment
Candidate should be able to effectively build, analyze, implement, and scale.
• Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline (e.g. JIRA, Jenkins) to deploy applications on AWS