UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 14th Jun 2022
Team is working on transforming existing Java based applications to cloud along with removing dependency on mainframe. Associate will be working creating various micro services based on revised DB schema. We are looking for a strong Java architect who will redesign into a modern platform using state of art technology and tools. He should be very strong on developing multi-tier applications. Hands-on Java developers with a good understanding of cloud and front end are MUST for this role.
• Demonstrated hands-on development with Java, Python, Spring Boot, Oracle, Microservices Architecture,
• Experience with AngularJS, REST, ActionScript, Node.js, RDS, Lambda functions, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and queuing technologies, etc.
• Experience leveraging open source technologies and developing with service-oriented architecture
• Expertise building SaaS offerings on public Cloud Platforms (e.g.: Azure, AWS) using platform services and integrating with “behind the firewall” on-premise deployments
• We definitely need a strong Spring background and hands-on experience with Micro Services Tech Stack.
• Expert level J2EE/Java with Microservices background preferably in Spring boot, Spring cloud. And, solid experience in APIs gateway, etc.
• Expertise architecting and developing highly reliable, fault-tolerant distributed applications with focus on performance and scale.
• Expertise in DevOps practices like Automation, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration & Delivery, and Monitoring •
• Good understanding of software engineering frameworks, tools, and processes
• Self-starter with ability to execute on business objectives
• Ability to foster innovation among team members and drive best practices