H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
• Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user
questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
• Listen to customer concerns and issues, use appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to
isolate root cause of problems, and recommend appropriate solutions to the customer to resolve the problem.
• Independently diagnose and resolve problems related to our applications
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
• Requires working at a fast pace, across multiple cases while maintaining close attention to detail.
• Ensure detailed recording of issues in tickets for engineering work.
• Facilitate communication between customers and other teams in the resolution of issues
Preferred technical skills include:
• Configuration and support of enterprise software applications
• Use of ServiceNow Platform a plus
• Knowledge of Oracle and/or MS SQL Server, including the ability to write SQL queries
• Knowledge of application servers such as Apache, Tomcat, and BEA WebLogic
• Knowledge of Windows and Unix server operating systems
• Knowledge of git code repositories
• Experience with Eclipse IDE
• Experience in developing web applications in.NET environment using C# and ASP and ADO with Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET (6 months of more) is a plus
• Experience working with third party vendors (e.g. creating Oracle Support tickets)
• At least 3 years’ experience as a support specialists in large business enterprise of 1,000 people or more
• Bachelor’s degree in Information technology (software engineering or software development) or other
sciences related area, or equivalent work experience.
The successful Support Developer is expected to work closely with our customers while making sure that our larger organization is kept abreast of product strengths and weaknesses. The Java Support Specialists is expected to provide guidance to other support team members. This requires a unique blend of technical expertise and customer facing skills. Our applications are both custom-built in-house products as well as third-party off-the-shelf products with customizations. Regular application validation is required due to infrastructure or component upgrades and patches.
This role requires a high degree of independence, ownership and responsibility for customer success. Support Developer is expected to be highly resourceful at responding to and managing customer issues in a timely manner. Thus the successful candidate must be skilled at developing and maintaining professional relationships with peers as well as colleagues in other departments and geographic locations.
This position is in Midtown Atlanta. However, full-time remote is allowed for this position.
Position is not intended to travel; however, there may be a chance possibility for occasional travel to Georgia DOT sites throughout the state to meet with business units. Georgia DOT will reimburse authorized travel expense lodging and meals. Georgia DOT will reimburse authorized travel use of a personal vehicle use. All travel expense reimbursement shall be in accordance with State Accounting Office Travel Policy: https://sao.georgia.gov/state-travel-policy
The position end date is set for the end of the Georgia DOT fiscal year. Georgia DOT may exercise the option to renew contracts in one year increments. Several successful consultants have continued working for several years with contract extensions. However, Georgia DOT is under no obligation to extend contracts and may terminate employment at any time.
All candidates submitted for this or any other Job Posting that are currently working under a VISA, Employment Authorization Card, or any other authorized programs of the Federal Government must have a current active VISA or status in order to be submitted. Candidates that have an expired VISA or are in the process of applying for an extension, transfer, or a new VISA, should not be submitted.
The Department has 12 holidays, which consultants are not allowed to work nor make up any time for those holiday weeks without management's approval. Consultants are not to take extended leave during their first year of service (e.g. 1 week or greater).
Vendor may be required to purchase *** identification card for candidate, which is non-refundable.