H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 14th May 2022
• 10+ years of IT experience with functional knowledge and deep expertise in SAP master data processes (Material/Vendor/BP/Finance) and SAP application design is required
• Minimum 2 large scale End-To-End Implementation Project experience involving SAP MDG is a must
• Experience with master data management processes and technology. Experience in MDG on S/4 HANA will be an added advantage
• Experience with SAP MDG configuration (includes Data Model, BRF Plus and Floor Plan Manager)
• Good understanding on MDG standard process and should be able to guide users around MDG standard features.
• Experience with system integration (IDOC, SOA, Flat File)
• Implements and oversees standards, technical quality and consistent approaches in data presentation planning, generation, review, approval, and delivery.
• Identifies and reports data quality issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a timely fashion.
• Provides subject matter expertise to the Data Governance Council
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines
• Ability to work with and collaborate across Business and IT Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality solutions.
• Nice to have SAP MDG Certification
• Experience in SAP Solution Manager- CHARM and Focused build for Release Management
• Agile Project Management