- Strong consulting experience in SAP SD Skills (Quotation, Contracts, Sales Orders, Scheduling Agreements, Third Party Sales, Intercompany Stock Transport Order, Pricing & Taxes, Rebates, Warranties & Returns Management, Credit Management, Free Goods Processing, Material Determination, Invoicing)
- Experience in customizing the modules of sales and distribution/ LE, coupling MM and FI modules.
- Knowledge of batch job monitoring and Idoc processing is mandatory.
- Should have good integration knowledge with other areas of SAP and Legacy systems like TIBCO, PI/PO
- Good to have SAP MM knowledge as well like PO/STO’s , Purchase requisition, Stock transfers and cycle counting
- Good experience working on Onshore/Offshore model Should have experience in working with Interfaces to SAP
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate
- The candidate should be ready to work in flexible timings
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT Service Provider organizations is helpful
Generic Managerial Skills
Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills