H1B Work Permit
Need New H1B (OPT/CPT Fresh Grads)
No of position :- ( )
Post :- 22nd Mar 2022
Hope you are doing good,
Role: QA Analyst (IT Supply Chain exp)
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote)
Must be available during standard EST business hours
Contract - QA Analyst, IT Supply Chain
Reports to: Manager, Validation and Delivery
The Contract - QA Analyst, IT Supply Chain performs functional, system and integration level testing on newly developed and redesigned company software solutions. Creates and maintains test cases. Documents and summarizes test results and reports findings. Works under minimal supervision to determine and develop approaches and solutions to complex problems. Participates in analyzing and designing test suites. Assists business partners test case design, application knowledge, and technical knowledge.
Must possess the following abilities:
• Works as an independent tester on a project or on a team. Responsible for designing, developing, executing and maintaining functional, integration, and system test cases. Serves as an expert on the project and has the ability to lead moderately complexity projects independently.
• Participates in requirement and test case reviews to ensure appropriate coverage, identifies and remedies gaps in requirements or test coverage.
• Applies broad application of industry standards, principles, theories and concepts involving quality testing. Identifies process gaps and is able to write procedures in line with best practices.
• Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to a diverse range of complex software testing problems. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices
• Effectively communicates status to the test lead and management.
• Establishes successful working and support relationships with cross functional leaders and staff as well as third party vendors.