H1B Work Permit
No of position :- ( )
Post :- 14th Jun 2022
Role: BSA / Data Analyst
Work Location : Portland, OR/ Remote
10+ years Experience Mandatory.
Duration: Long Term (Well-known clients you would be working for such as Apple Corp. / WSI / Nike Corp. / Starbucks / TDA etc.)
Published On: 13 June 2022
BSA / Data Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, curious about data and is willing to learn and grow in areas specifically in data analysis and data mappings. The person in this role will be collaborating with engineers, analysts, and business partners for developing data products to support metrics and dashboards. This person will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, drives to deliver results, and will enjoy working in a fast- paced dynamic environment.
What will you work on:
· Assist in building Data mapping from source to target for building the data products
· Perform data analysis and data discovery to understand data requirements and solve problems for business partners
· Assist in implementing large multi-functional special projects and other team work you're doing
· Lead development and ongoing management of tools and processes, establishing metrics to monitor plans and communicate critical reports
· Collaborate with key partners to understand requirements and improve opportunities to drive knowledge into action
· Validation of data products based on business requirements and data requirements
· Aid in drafting / proofing research and delivering presentations and facilitating collaborative work sessions or workshops
· Create and maintain team documentation as it relates to instruments, internal artifacts, vendors, industry research, etc.
· Keep current on and champion Data and Analytics standard methodologies
What you bring
· Bachelor/Master degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or related technical subject area or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 2+ years proven work experience in Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst role
· BSA candidates with cloud experience – AWS / Hadoop / Azure.
· Experience in SQL and a scripting language such as Python or R
· Demonstrated experience with data entry, data management and investigating in an information management system or complex database
· Strong attention to detail and process orientation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects, in a deadline driven environment
· Proven ability to work independently, complete large projects and take initiative to explore and solve problem