UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Jan 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze business processes to identify areas of improvement, working collaboratively with business stake holders to identify potential solutions and develop recommendations
• Plan and lead workshops, focus groups, and other collaborative efforts with staff, contractors, and vendors
• Develop, update, and maintain project documentation, including but not limited to business requirements, process maps, and end-user training materials
• Collaborate with a diverse set of teams, including Information Technology Department, to review business requirements, analyse current application functionality, and identify opportunities for optimization
• Develop change management materials for business process changes and new application functionality
• Develop and execute training program for new and existing end-users of HASTUS and other operations tools, and support end-users with system usage and troubleshooting
• Develop and execute both high-level and detailed analytics, including identification of existing data sets and development of new qualitative and quantitative data sets
• Develop dashboards that communicate complex data in an easy to digest manner, and work with multiple stakeholders to maintain and evolve dashboards Work with departments to implement and track the impact of continuous improvement initiatives, including identifying roadblocks and root causes, and developing solutions in tandem with Operations leadership
• Analyze the performance of current business processes and work to continuously optimize them based upon external and internal feedback
• Identify issues that require analyses, providing early notice of problem areas at a high level and at the departmental level
• Respond to each inquiry, whether from a customer, vendor or co-worker in a courteous and professional manner consistent with the Authority's Customer Service quality standard.
• Uphold the rights and interests of the Authority while building and maintaining an effective relationship with employees
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum Experience and Required Skills
Three (3) years’ of full-time, six (6) years’ of part-time, or a combination, experience in business analysis, operations analysis, project management, or related fields.
• Two (2) years of related supervisory experience in transportation operations or similar management experience.
• Excellent communication, analytical, and presentation skills with ability to obtain buy-in with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization and influence their decision-making.
• Experience eliciting and documenting business requirements and business process flows
• Experience with organizational change management, approaches and material development.
• Ability to learn quickly, take direction, and work independently and to use creative, collaborative, and consultative approaches to resolve issues.
• Demonstrate data-driven decision-making skills and a willingness to test-and-learn hypotheses.
• Have excellent customer service skills, conflict resolution skills and the ability to provide internal and external customers with a courteous and professional experience.
• Ability to think strategically and work in a team environment.
• Advanced expertise in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to supervise and work effectively with a diverse workforce.
• Ability to pass background screenings and the MBTA's drug and alcohol screening.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• The work environment will be mostly a hybrid approach, with a combination of 1(one) to 2(two) days on-site and remote work.
• Work during communicated peak periods and not to exceed 40 hours in a week. During peak periods, work assignments may have varied start / end times, and may include weekends.
• The ability to travel to and work from various client facilities within a 15-mile radius from Downtown Boston. The client will not facilitate or provide transportation or transportation allowance.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.