UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th Mar 2022
1. Minimum 7+ Years of business / system analysis experience in Capital Markets / Banking Technologies
2. Confidence in dealing with business and technology stakeholders
3. Strong Data Analysis skills using SQL and Excel
For Software candidate must:
• Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
• Participates in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
• What is the day to day of the person going to look like? Be specific.
1. Run independently with assigned tasks and follow it up to closure.
2. Support day to day application related issues/queries from users.
3. Document use cases/stories based on user requirements.
4. Participate in daily meetings with development/testing teams in Global Offshore centers.
5. Interact with internal/external teams and business users on variety of project related topics.
6. Manage day to day prioritization of development and QA work.
• Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
• May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
• Provides technical and business knowledge to clients. Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
• Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking data.
• Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications