Position: Project Manager
Location: Rahway, New Jersey (Remote till covid)
Duration: 1plus year
Skills: Excel, Share point, Business Analysis, SAP, Ariba, MS-Office
Client: Merck with HCL
Rate: $60/HR on C2C
- Strong Business Analysis using business tools and Information systems
- Negotiation skills, Ability to demonstrate professionalism in all business settings with the ability to interact internally and externally
- Ability to work independently following defined process with direction.
- Basic SharePoint, Ariba,SAP and MS Office skills, particularly Excel required.
- Utilize SAP to create POs, PPRs and approve Invoices
- 5-7 Years of Global Procurement Experience
- Proficient in the area of Cost Analysis and Financial Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Build and maintain understanding of business priorities to identify strategic sourcing opportunities
- Partner with key Stakeholders to understand internal requirements and renewal strategy to achieve targeted savings goals
- Lead the sourcing lifecycle for IT including hardware and software licensing, Supplier relationships and global contract negotiations
- Manage and report for savings
- Knowledge of Information Technology hardware and software, and Suppliers
- Proven track record of delivering value through success negotiations
- Working within our Ariba tool in submitting risk assessments, uploading contracts, etc
- Reviewing and redlining legal documents and templates.