The NCDHHS Data Office is seeking a Dashboard Lead to oversee the NCDHHS Dashboard Team, a 10+ person team that develops impactful data visualizations ranging from those that support North Carolinas COVID19 response, to those that support promotion of whole person centered health.
The candidate will coordinate across business, IT, data, and communications teams to manage all aspects of the teams work, in collaboration with the Data Office Director, Technical Lead, and Project Manager. This an end user and business facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with stakeholders.
- Oversees and sets priorities & strategy for Data Office Dashboard Team
- Collaborates with Data Office Director, NCDHHS Senior Leadership Team, and data SMEs to develop overarching data visualization strategy that aligns with NCDHHS program, policy, and communications strategies
- Supervises Data Office Dashboard Technical Lead, who oversees technical aspects of dashboard publishing processes, new dashboard development, operations and maintenance of production dashboards
- Supervises Data Office Dashboard Project Manager, who manages requirements gathering documentation, development and release progress/schedule
- Supervises Tableau Dashboard Developers in collaboration with Technical Lead and Project Manager
- Works directly with Communications team members to manage website content associated with dashboard webpages
- Coordinates review and approvals from business and leadership team members as new dashboards are developed or changes are made to existing dashboards
- Provides final approval of changes to existing dashboards/website pages and on releases of new dashboards
- In coordination with Dashboard Technical Lead, responsible for ensuring data are protected from a security and privacy perspective in both internal and external use, advised by NCDHHS Legal and IT Privacy and Security Offices