H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Mar 2022
Find a convertible resource or the best possible non-convertible resource.
Must be within 75 miles of Reston VA
- This is a senior developer role. Not a Salesforce Admin
- Java background is not a requirement but in their experience people who had a Java background come to speed quicker
- 2 Developers are needed. They have multiple projects ongoing. (1 project interfaces with CRM and integrating access systems. The other is desk gateway systems. It's the front end for new multi family deals)
- Selling point to candidates: They use all the latest SFDC technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Could, Marketing Cloud, etc)
- Ideal Candidate: Java background who moved into SFDC and has LWC experience.
Excellent developer with well-rounded development experience and min 4 years of Salesforce development and must have Lightning Web Components (LWC) experience. Must be a Salesforce developer, we are not looking for an Admin.
The client is seeking a Developer IV to design, develop, and implement applications using the Salesforce Ecosystem.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 6-9 years experience required
• Development experience in needed language or technology
o LWC Salesforce
o CS or exp
o Jest unit tests
o Not an admin job
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC