UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jun 2022
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and Objective-c )
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven working experience in software development
• 4+ years of working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Swift (mandatory), Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit
• Solid experience on Test Driven Development and Behavioral Driven Development
• Deep experience in Source code management
• Experience with third-party libraries , Custom libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.