Pleasure mailing you. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, work authorization status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Job Title : RTA (Real Time Analyst)
Work Location : Richardson, TX
Contract duration : 6 months
Detailed Job Description
- Inviting applications for the role of Real Time Analyst- Banking contact center!
- In this role, we are looking for dynamic, open-minded, mature individuals for a banking contact center
- Monitor Volume flows and agent adherence in real-time using telephony systems and tools
- Raise alerts to Stakeholders on deviations from the schedules, Target & misses on SLA metrics
- Ensure Agents meet their assigned work and proactively communicate the challenges/issues
- Prepare & deliver daily service levels, adherence/non-adherence reporting to management on volume, average handle time, schedules (shift, training), Shrinkage, utilization, employee activity (on all efficiency metrics)
- Analyze daily efficiency metrics reports and communicate non-adherence/calls/anomalies to management
- Handle employee access activation/deactivation activities
- Manage movement of agents from call center to back office and vice versa
- Handle onboarding and off-boarding activities for permission management
- Raise tasks for any issues related to tools, data-related issues, or for any variation from BAU.
- Attend daily client and internal calls to support day-to-day issues
- Work closely with Operations for daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Conduct root cause analysis on any discrepancies or deviations from the standard process.
- Provide insights on existing data to internal/external stakeholders
- Identifying the process/queue by team/agent wise volume variations and alerting the respective stakeholders proactively
- Process all unplanned changes/adjustments to the schedule: call outs, late, and other Training/Nonproductive activities
- Determine the potential impact of changes and make necessary modifications
- Determine causes for agent activity that deviates from the schedule, and work with supervisors to meet and exceed adherence goals
- Deliver daily reporting detailing drivers for SLA misses
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, VBA (macros) is must-have.
- Experience in a data analyst or real-time analyst role.
- Good knowledge of Workforce management processes/Process Improvement techniques Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Must be able to accept/express accountability and immediately implement constructive feedback
- Good knowledge of overall business and a willingness to continually learn/adapt
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Ability to assess process requirements and show resiliency under pressure
- Communicate effectively with people across the organizational unit and all levels of Leadership Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- A positive ‘can-do attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to prioritize and manage daily productivity with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Flexible for morning / afternoon/ evening shifts to ensure coverage of process needs.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Highest level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency
- Ability to follow complex methods and procedure
- Power BI, SQL knowledge is plus