UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Jan 2022
DESCRIPTION: We’re looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for setting and socializing the e-commerce strategy, vision and supporting the implementation of US Foods UX strategy across multiple channels. Whenever required, the UX Designer provides the technical assistance and expertise to ensure successful transitions from architecture concepts to actual project implementations and business capabilities. Will work in close collaboration with the UX team, Product Managers, Business, and Development teams in shaping all aspects of the look and feel for responsive web applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and communicate e-commerce brand strategies, guidelines, standards, and solutions
• Advocate for user-centered design approaches and priorities.
• Helps to create and evolve design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards.
• Develop, socialize architecture standards and architectural patterns
• Provide consultative services on projects focused on architecture compliance, development and implementation of user experience directives, recommendations
• Mentor and support business and IT staffs; when required, dive deeply into issues to address them
• Iterate quickly and provide multiple design approaches
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Develop use cases, test cases, test plans, wireframes and/or prototypes
• Contribute to the ongoing enhancements and evolution of the User Experience team
• B.S. in human computer interaction, experience design, interaction design, cognitive science, information science, or related
• 5+ years’ experience in digital software product work with emphasis in UX design, Interface Design and interaction design
• Retail/e-commerce/mobile commerce design and a working experience with e-commerce platforms.
• Ability to create low-fidelity interfaces to prove out a conceptual customer journey prior to high-fidelity design work.
• Expert skills in design and prototyping tools (including Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop or equivalent)
• Must work well independently and have the ability to successfully participate and advocate for sound UX
• Must be an exceptional collaborator and persuader
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient in HTML, CSS and visual design and prototyping tools including Figma, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Sketch, and InVision.
• Solid understanding and firsthand experience with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify.
• Ability to thrive and deliver results within a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
• Strong time management, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
• High level of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
• Possesses a “can do” attitude with proven ability to positively influence others.