H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Mar 2022
Our client is seeking a Sr NET Developer with good software development and team management skills to join our great team at Rockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help, then this is the job for you. What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here matters and has real impact
Define robust architectures for new applications, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable components
· Enhances existing application as per customer requirements
· Provides decision on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolves
· Identifies and articulates new technology, programming, design methodology, and best practices
· Developments and Maintains Technical Documentation
· Provides estimates on technology solutions delivery and integration effort
· Plays a key system integrator and architect role on implementing web application
· Provides Technical guidance to the proposed solution should be provided to the project teams as needed
· Manages and performs web application deployments
· Perform root cause analysis for production issues and provide solution in timely fashion
· Maintain traceability between requirements, design and test case
· Meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
· Manage and supervise a team of Software Developers.
· Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with team members
· Lead in the development and implementation of new technologies.
· Lead in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
· Other activities as determined as important by the Program Manager.
· At least 12 years of experience designing, developing and deploying web-based applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using C#
· BS/MS degree in MIS, CS, or related discipline is required.
· Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
· Demonstrated ability to build partnerships with various teams.
· Ability to communicate well and work in a collaborative team environment.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities.