H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Mar 2022
• Define & Enable the Operating & Engagement Model for the DevOps and Cloud Engineering developments.
• Stong experience working in POS support
• POS L2 support and POS Production Stability Squad.
• Experience in handling teams to deliver in a high-pressure production support environment.
• Understanding of KPIs, SLIs SLOs for production support and being able to define and streamline processes.
• Very good understanding of Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Service Management, and Risk Management.
• Drive continuous improvement in practices and come out with innovative solutions to day-to-day challenges.
• Implement ITSM best practices at the project and Guide the Technical team with ITSM (ITIL Service Management) concepts, Best practices, Processes, and tools.
• Interact with stakeholders on the application lifecycle of running projects and identify the process issues.
• Implement Agile methodologies and Manage/Contribute to Kanban/Scrum implementation
• Manage escalations and suggest remedial actions and execute it.
• Responsible for Quality of deliverables.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for the performance of work operations
• Maintain documentation and proper records of work operations and decisions taken
• Coordinate and assign to technical personnel according to their capabilities to ensure an even distribution of workload
• Analyze customer needs and make them into requirements.
• Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, Q.A, and operations.
• Being an evangelist and subject matter expert to the community.
• Being at the forefront of the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
• Analyzing existing solutions and providing improved solutions.
• Collaborating with development managers and engineering heads to create strategic plans to deliver services.