UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th May 2022
• Understand the ins and outs of any Customer Data Platform (Tealium, Amperity, Liveramp, AEP, Saleforce, any).
• Execute technical feasibility assessments and project estimates for moving databases and data processing to CDP.
• Plan, design, and build XDM schemas in CDP to host imported data. Focus on Data collection Strategy, Real-Time CDP, Journey Orchestration, Personalization, Customer Journey Analytics and external reporting dashboard solutions
• Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
• Mentor and share knowledge with customers as well as provide architecture reviews, discussions, and prototypes.
• Participate in overall engagement from strategy, assessment, migration, and implementations.
• Work with customers to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for cloud products.
• The CDP Engineer creates quality software and data structures that meet the functional and non-functional project requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of marketing projects.
• This includes producing application code on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with company implementation standards & practices as well as general industry & platform-specific best practices
Lead, design, develop, and deliver large-scale data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects.
Key Technical Skill:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science, engineering, or prior experience in software development systems
• Minimum 2 years and current experience in any CDP Platform.
• Recent experience working in Bank will be a plus.
• Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in the cloud for meeting complex business data requirements
• Strong Data Modeling skills
• Third normal form, star schema, Snowflake, etc.
• Strong Analytics experience utilizing complex SQL skills
• Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures.
• Experience with customization in CDP platform, with any scripting language.
• Development experience in AWS Stack.
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.