UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 19th May 2022
Our client is seeking a Business Architect to help lead the digital transformation efforts. This individual will be a member of the Business Architecture team that is responsible for leading efforts to align business capabilities and product value delivery to our enterprise strategies, technology roadmap, and digital transformation. The team's purpose, as a part of the Enterprise Architecture team, is to accelerate delivery of client-centric solutions, drive consistent technology use, support transformation strategy, and provide adaptable architecture through continuous technology improvement.
Our Business Architects unite business strategy and technology transformation to drive business outcomes. These architects:
1. Create business architecture models demonstrate how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization
2. Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
3. Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services
4. Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy. Apply and utilize business modeling methods to ensure results-oriented deliverables that can be recreated and used for project level initiatives and decision making.
5. Acts as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework development, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
6. Lead Management through the development of a business architecture plan for the line of business. Evaluate and present information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings with recommendations.
7. Partners with Technology architecture team in developing a Technology framework that aligns with the business plan
8. Function as a liaison to Business and Technology partners in order to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology.
9. Partner with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization
10. Lead the effort to identify and document capability and initiative needs and strategic prioritization into business architecture deliverables (roadmaps etc.)
1. Minimum 10 years of experience with financial services business and technology.
2. Must be experienced in creating a strategic technology direction, aligning it with tactical activities, and communicating plans broadly across the organization.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively across multiple audiences, including firm-wide business units, senior leaders, associates, and external vendors.
4. Excellent leadership, collaboration, and motivational skills.
5. Business architecture expertise with broad technical knowledge across architecture disciplines.
6. Ideal candidates have experience working in an Agile and Product Management environment.
7. Experience with enterprise architecture best practices and objectives.
1. TOGAF knowledge/certification preferred.