UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th May 2022
Agile Business Analyst
Work is remote, but it is preferable if you live within a 1-day drive of LaPorte, TX, or Charleston, WV.
For the client's "Build" team, you will serve as a liaison between internal/external customers and the eCommerce organization to provide technical solutions which meet their needs. Define requirements for development, workflows, and configuration that will support the full suite of digital solutions. Work on small to large, complex projects and offer solutions that require increased skills in multiple technical environments.
Must have Agile and Jira experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Involvement in the full systems life cycle process for which responsibilities may include designing, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software.
• Work closely with customers and team members to understand and document business and/or technical requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions.
• Provide ongoing production support – including the resolution of incidents and administration of system configuration and user set-up/security.
• Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the eCommerce organization and manages changes to such specifications.
• Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communications between business unit(s) and eCommerce from initial requirements to final implementation.
• Works closely with developers, UX, QA, and other team members to ensure solutions fully meet specifications.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely manner.
Education, Experience, & Ability Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 5+ years of IS or business work experience including managing team(s) in analysis and/or programming functions.
• Understanding of technological trends to provide solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
• Strong business analysis and process engineering skills.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Knowledge of supply chain management and wholesale distribution.