UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Jun 2022
As a Data Architect in this role, you will analyse vast amounts of data and work side by side with the Business and Sales organization to both predict and change business outcomes for the Business market.
Working with a diverse and highly skilled team, you will combine technical expertise relative to Data Science with business strategy to take the business to the next level.
· Mine’s data using modern tools and programming languages.
· Defines and implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business
· Value and innovation.
· Works with the business to understand the business domain perspective.
· Effectively tells stories with the data using visualization tools/methods to demonstrate
· Insight impact and business value.
· Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
· Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
· Leads a project team of data science professionals.
· Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue Resolution.
· Represents the data science team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
· Provides guidance, training and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
· Proficient in SQL, R, C++ and/or Python
· Prior experience of architecting end to end Data analytics solutions at scale
· Experience in cloud-based environments
· Ability to work across multiple businesses and projects at once
· Fluent in structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation X `methodologies.
· Ability to create AI/ML models to pull valuable insights from data.
· Ability to use creativity to spot trends and tease out patterns in large datasets.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate data insights to project team and leadership.
· Very good communication skills
· Should be very interactive and top on deliverables being working from client environment
· Ready to learn new tools and technology in related area
· Bachelor's, Master's or PHD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Typically, 6-10 years’ experience in Analytics or Data Science role including graduate or post-graduate work