UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 4th Jun 2022
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or information systems master’s degree a plus '
• previous experience as a software developer or data architect or in a data management role
• Experience with software network design and implementation
• Certified Data Architect is a plus Achieves organizational goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support applications, platforms, and databases.
Required Skills - Data Modeler, Data Architect
Maintains database by determining structural requirements and developing and installing solutions.
• Ensures security of all information and computer systems and digital data.
• Ensures adherence to government regulations and guidelines for technological systems and safeguarding of data.
• Recommends upgrades and systems for purchase.
• Trouble shoots and finds solutions for computer systems issues that affect data storage as they arise.
• Achieves ecommerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production and quality standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
• Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Studies organizational mission, goals, and business drivers, and confers with senior management to understand information requirements.
• Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements, studying business operations and user-interface requirements, and directing development of physical database.
• Determines platform architecture, technology, and tools.
• Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
• Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
• Communicates technology needs and strategy to fellow members of executive team.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.