UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th May 2022
As an active member of the TELUS International, you will be in the heart of a major transformation program supporting it as a Data Engineer Analyst.
TELUS International is looking for a qualified professional to fill this position in our Digital Solution Team.
This person will be responsible for discovering, analyzing, profile, and document findings on source data systems.
Also has to be a self-starting individual who is able to dive into details and quickly provide summary level readouts of the source data.
● Create source to target mappings using business rules to transform data.
● Assist the development team during the development phase to resolve data issues and understand data constraints.
● The candidate will create and maintain data sets for Data Mining and Predictive Analytics.
● Once development activities are completed the candidate will drive the testing of the final data output.
● Assist with Tableau dashboard development.
● Experience with Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server are highly desired.
● Experience with Tableau.
● Experience working within the Telco/Cable/Satellite/Wireless industry is a definite plus.
● A professional that demonstrates empathy by listening to understand a client's unique emotions and situations, in order to communicate in a clear, honest and genuine way.
● A team member who collaborates to get things done by leveraging their own and reaching other's unique talents.
● A team member who eagerly adapts to meet the changing needs of our clients.
● Strong communication skills as the candidate will be required to interact regularly with all levels within the organization, including developers, architects, business users, and management.