UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Jun 2022
· Implement Microservices and Micro Frontend applications and using Angular and Java Spring Boot
· To stand up a new application stack with front end and services to interact with SAAS products and other applications in the AWS cloud.
· Drive the design and implementation of a modern browser-based application within constraints of company standards and conventions
· REST API design and development components supporting front end application workflow
· Review and analyze complex process, system and / or data requirements and specifications across a major program or project or several small projects or programs.
· Serve as the technical subject matter expert for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems.
· Serve as the primary designer for complex component designs for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems.
· Build, test, deploy, and document complex software components for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems as well as, help others with theirs.
· Experience working with the following technology stack: Java, JUnit, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, S3, DevOps and CI/CD, Jenkins, CloudFormation.
· Create software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks.
· Lead other team members in peer review of code and identify re-usable frameworks.
· Interface with other team members and other teams in peer review of requirements, specifications, and software.
· Document and communicate development status in a timely manner including metric reporting.
· Champion the collaborative resolution of defects.
· Direct internal process improvement initiatives. Provide feedback on processes by offering suggestions.
· Mentor and supervise junior staff in project-level tasks.
· Participate in external process improvement committees as a development representative.
· Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls.
· Ensure all work products meets /exceeds standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline with at least seven (7) years of related experience, or equivalent training and/or work experience.
· Demonstrated technical expertise in modern enterprise quality solutions.
· Experience with developing enterprise quality solutions in an iterative or Agile environment.
· Extensive knowledge of industry leading software engineering approaches including Test Automation, Build Automation and Configuration Management frameworks.
· Strong written and verbal technical communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships that improved the quality of work products.
· Should be well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities.
· Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Selenium is preferred.