UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Jul 2022
• Create and manage detailed project plans utilizing the Program Office standards (MS Project)
• Creates cohesive project plans with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manages the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters.
• Work closely with Engineering, Hosting, Network, Operations, and business engagement, as well as partnering with IT, Cyber Security, and business technology groups to deliver projects
• Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
• Identify dependencies across the current technical infrastructure and any current development efforts to ensure that teams are in sync
• Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project level status to executive leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
• Represent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
• Collaborating across departments to establish release and product development schedules.
• Supporting product, development, and quality teams with iteration planning, story breakdown, breakdown activities.
• Calculating and tracking team productivity (velocity), to help determine and manage to release timelines.
• Communicating release schedules and timelines to other departments,
• Create hour by hour cutover plan, that includes all planned infrastructure/device migration/deployment activities, including periodic updates
• Work on end user communication plan to ensure adaptability of new infrastructure/device and minimal operational impact to the users
• Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
• Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
• Manage projects in Sharepoint and Confluence; create process flows or other architectural diagrams
• Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
• Good knowledge of Infrastructure server provisioning and configuration in virtualized environment
• hand on experience on infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (data center on-prem and virtual, network, logistics, supply chain, compliance, and other infrastructure and security applications)
• Experience in Jira, Rally (or similar development tracking tools) and Confluence (or similar wiki based knowledge management tools)
• Experience in server decommissions and/or upgrades with coordinated application migrations
• Experience in network expansion (wireless and/or fiber) in both new facilities and in production environments
• Proven leadership and motivation skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
• Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
• Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
• A love to learn and improve as a Scrum Master, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team
• Understanding of contemporary agile methodologies, best practices, and trends required.
• Experience working as a scrum master or agile coach required.
• Experience with Agile development processes like Scrum, Kanban, XP preferred.
• Must be able to work cooperatively and adaptively in a team setting.
• Must be able to work under pressure, multitask and produce high quality work in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to utilize computers, software systems and tools.
• Must be able to work irregular and/or long hours
• Must be able to handle up to 30 pounds of equipment,
• Must be able to engage physical movement on uneven surfaces in inclement weather subject to outside environmental conditions and noise