Job Description: RESPONSIBILITIES: GxP Knowledge, CSV Knowledge
- Strong CSV & Validation knowledge:
- Extensive experience in implementing projects under Life Science Domain.
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for an ongoing SAP project.
- Apply strong knowledge gained through SAP implementations from prior experience.
- Be responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
- Coordinate project timeline with teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s satisfaction.
- Report project level status, metrics, issues and risks and manage overall completion and sign-off on project deliverables.
- Work with client staff and key stakeholders to determine the functional requirements & resource needs for the project.
- A minimum of 6 years prior SAP consulting or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 2 full life cycle implementations as an SAP Project Manager with multi-module implementations.
- Global SAP implementation experience working with multi-cultural environments is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives.
- Have a deep understanding of SAP, including multiple modules, SAP best practices, and the ability to advise clients on these practices.