UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jan 2022
• A proven track record of successfully driving large, cross functional program initiatives across multiple development areas from inception through implementation
• Create, track, and status project plans including: milestone schedules, scope, resource plans, budgets and cross functional dependencies
• Capture, publish, and follow-up on meeting notes, action items, and other inter team communications
• Extensive experience with both agile and waterfall processes
• Work with both IT and business program owners to identify accurate resource estimates
• Utilize project data to make future projects more productive and cost-efficient.
• Knowledge of project/demand planning tools with evidence of practical application (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Sharepointe, Planview, etc.)
• Strong project management, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to work with various levels of the organization
• Strong business analytical skills?
• Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
• Track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams – business users, project managers, architecture, QA, release, and engineering teams to build and enhance Knowledge Content.
• Metric driven team management using agile methodologies