UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Mar 2022
1. Strong coding background in Python. A large portion of this role will be working on Backend APIS for their trading Platform.
2. Ability to lead and attend meetings and speak with stakeholders about reference data – Will be required to work with offshore team
3. Strong understanding of data. (how to pull, extract, and clean data) Currently working with on-prem data and will be shifting to Snowflake
They are implementing Bloomberg for their trading data
The reference data and systematic trading business unit is adding an additional resource to their team. They need a business facing python engineer who has strong experience working with data and scripting Python APIS. The focus of this role will be working with data and building the API foundation for their systematic trading platform. The team is currently collecting their data from different resources such as Bloomberg and is continually bringing on more resources for their data. They need someone who can come in and understand the different data resources and how to pull and clean data. This team is currently is shifting from an on-prem data warehouse to working with snowflake but this role will not be in the migration. Their focus will be to build out the APIs for their new trading platforms.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 7+ years of experience as a Python Engineer and will have a strong background working with data and python APIS
Will have experience working with business stakeholders and be able to articulate technical details.
- will have great communication and will be able to work with the offshore team
- will be able to work PST hours
- Financial services experience is a +but is not a must
- Bachelors in Computer Science or STEM Equivalent
- Willing to learn new skills
- Provide clear, insightful interpretation of available internal and external data.
- Identifying & documenting Data Errors & Inconsistencies
- Use data to create models that depicts trends