UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Mar 2022
- Modify existing databases and database management systems.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate the time and cost required to accomplish the project.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing, and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues. Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, Visual Basic, etc.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience configuring Flows, Approval workflows, Process Builder
- Deep understanding of the security model: Sharing, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, etc.
- Strong data modelling skills
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Community Cloud
- Understanding of the sales process (lead management, opportunity management, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design
- Experience with Community/Experience Cloud
- Experience working on an Agile Team
- Experience packaging and deploying Salesforce solutions using Copado
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer I/ II, Sales Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant