UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th May 2022
• 9+ years of IT development Experience with at least 6 years in Force.com Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce Components/Pages and Web Services.
• Must have at least 6 years of experience in Salesforce Application Apex, batches, triggers and SF integrations with specialization in atleast one of the SF-Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud or SF-HealthCloud
• Experience in Salesforce.com Development environments (VS Code).
• Experience with configuration and/or integration.
• Significant knowledge of HealthCloud or Community Cloud.
• Understand functional requirements and be able to develop technical designs using standard patterns.
• Ability to communicate this effectively to the team.
• Should be able to guide the team on technical solutions.
• Ability to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed.
• Very good communication skills, should be able to talk to different stakeholders, collate requirements and pass it to the offshore.
• Excellent knowledge of git branching code/metadata conflict management.
Good to have
• Salesforce.com Platform Developer certifications
• Lightning Web Components, SFDX, Lightening Aura.
• Ability to assess the impact on technical designs caused by changes in functional requirements.
• Experience with integration.
• Experience in methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM
• Proactive customer consulting with innovative solutions using latest technology, tools and process
• Any CICD tool knowledge
• Has knowledge of Salesforce best practices along with governor limits.
• Analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirements and should be able to effectively communicate this to both Business and Functional analysts.
• Knowledge of troubleshooting with Salesforce application and RCA preparation
• Aware of web security and database optimization on Salesforce platform