UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 11th Jan 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with 5 years of relevant business experience
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and influencing skills required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff is required.
- Excellent computer skills required. Especially proficient in Excel. SAP experience is preferred or should at least have willingness to learn.
- Must be an independent self-starter with a high level of confidence and a critical approach to matters.
- Manage the recording and disposition of various files to maximize information outcomes from them.
- Reconcile information and data between three different systems.
- Perform account research and analyses
- Monitor and review reports for completeness and accuracy.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in service entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensure integrity of financial information in ERP system.
- Ensure that vendors are provided with timely and accurate assistance.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provide timely information as requested.
- Perform all the given duties during month close.