H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jul 2022
· Build web services and create integrations between applications using Snaplogic, Splunk, JSON, and HTML leveraging RESTful design principles
· Develop business-critical solutions using both client-side and server-side technologies
· Work as part of an Agile-scrum team to consistently deliver business relevant features, maintaining and owning whatever you deliver.
· Research technologies that can be used to accelerate the building of our stack
· Write code to integrate open source packages into our stack & components that we build ourselves
· Write unit test code
· Participate in regular design, code and test reviews
· Deploy our service and test it
· Collaborate with a team of engineers and product managers
· Work closely with security teams to ensure best practices are followed
· Investigate bug reports filed by our partners
· Communicate effectively with immediate management about features, risks, benefits and progress
· Write design documents and estimate schedule for the designated features
What you need to succeed
· 7+ years of experience in software development or IT
· Proven experience using structured, disciplined approaches to solving technical, data, and logical problems at enterprise scale
· Strong Java coding skills.
· Focus on Quality (Unit Tests, Integration tests, Code Coverage) - experience with tools for e2e testing.
· Experience with both relational, and NoSQL databases
· Strong knowledge of infrastructure and application security
· Prior experience with or understanding of REST (or designing APIs) highly desirable.
· Experience with a DevOps culture
· Working knowledge of continuous integration systems
· Strong RDMBS experience; JMS Knowledge
· Background in web services and systems integrations using HTTP and RESTful design principles
· Solid understanding of software development models, web technologies, database concepts and modern service oriented architectures.
· Understanding of version control systems like GitHub
· Understanding of build tools like Jenkins, Maven, and ANT
· Preferred 2+ years’ experience with the Agile methodology.
· Preferred 2+ years’ experience with story/sprint tracking tools such as JIRA or equivalent
· Preferred 1+ years’ experience supporting marketing automation or lead generation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to clearly articulate complex problems and solutions in terms that others can understand
· Strong understanding of integrations between hosted services and on-premise enterprise applications a plus.
· Experience with integrating with Marketo ,SFDC a plus