UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th Jan 2022
Luxoft is responsible for solution test automation for Investment Management , Equity Order Management platforms and other engagements of the Client. You will be developing scripts to support test automation via SIA framework as a part of the Luxoft's SDET team.
This engagement covers test automation for new knowledge management system for analysts and portfolio managers. It enables users to view and manipulate data from both internal sources (e.g. models and comments created by analysts and portfolio managers) and external sources (e.g. Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.).
The system will digitize many aspects of the investment process, including the creation of, communication about, tracking of, and evaluation of investment theses. Data captured by the system will be used to refine and improve investment processes on a continuous basis.
• Develops test approaches and test plans
• Designs and develops code automating test cases for Web and mobile (iOS) applications
• Designs and develops tools to increase QM productivity
• Participates in technical design sessions to understand and influence the design and decisions based on automation needs
• Applies critical thinking and root cause analysis techniques to solve problems
• Evaluates and recommends automation tools and approaches
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Overall quality engineering experience, including test planning, test design, execution
• Programming experience in Swift iOS or alternatively, experience testing Android applications with Appium/ Mocha/ Chai/ Espresso, etc.
Nice to have
• AWS, Postgres
• Experience in development of automation frameworks or complex testing harnesses
• Expertise in testing service APIs and databases is a plus