H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Dec 2021
Experience in working with Salesforce communities, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, APIs, Lightning components, Data Loader, Reports, and Dashboards.
Strong Technical Salesforce CPQ (SteelBricks CPQ) knowledge and experience in building extensions/customization in Salesforce CPQ.
Experience in CRM Business processes like Lead, Opportunity Quoting, Order, Partner Communities and other lead to quote processes.
PD1 or PD2 Certified.
· Must have Salesforce CPQ.
· Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Adv. Approval, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Tech Stack
· Must have 5+ years of experience in salesforce ecosystem with at least 1 Lightning project experience
· Must have Lightning web component experience
· Knowledge in object-oriented concepts, Apex Language, LWC, Java Script, JQuery.
· Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API’s
· Good understanding of Salesforce application security, integration, performance and quality requirements
· Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
· Good knowledge with software development lifecycle practices and methodologies.
· Platform Developer, Admin and Developer certifications is plus.
· Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
· Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills
· Knowledge of advance approval and integration experience is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
· Working Experience in CI/CD-based deployment
· Bachelor’s in CS/EE/E&TC or MCA.