H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 14th Jul 2022
• At least five (5) years of Project Management experience, including but not limited to initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and/or closing processes on projects.
• At least three (3) years of experience using Microsoft Project to create and manage detailed project schedules.
• At least three (3) years of experience working on technology software/application projects that followed a formal system development life cycle.
• At least three (3) years of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Visio and other analytical tools.
• At least three (3) years of experience facilitating a formal issue and risk management process.
• At least three (3) years of experience coordinating multiple stakeholders and business units.
Desirable Technical Qualifications
• Experience as a Project Manager working within state and local government.
• Experience as a Project Manager for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) or modified off-the-shelf (MOTS) products, with preference for Software as a Solution (SaaS) applications.
• Experience as a Project Manager for network infrastructure (cabling, peripherals, audio/visual equipment) projects.
• Experience in the creation of communication and Organizational Change Management plans and the development and delivery of communication messages to varied stakeholder groups.
• Experience with Agile delivery in enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Proficiency and experience utilizing Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Project Management related tools (e.g., Clarity, Jama, Microfocus ALM) and techniques to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget, and meets customer needs.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or an equivalent project management certificate.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited or government sanctioned college/university in a related field.