H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 16th Mar 2022
- Participates in PI feature scoping (PI), discovery and helps translates user features into application design
- Participates in iteration planning to help create solid backlog with technical input in close partnership with product team
- Contributes and participates in daily cross functional team standups, end of iteration retrospectives while encouraging team engagement with empathy
- Work with Cross functional teams to define, design and develop Android mobile application using latest native frameworks for user centered customer experience
- Research, architect and develop advanced mobile capabilities for Android application using Kotlin/Java.
- Work closely with Product Owners to provide project estimates based on customer experience, features and envisioned solutions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize native application for maximum speed, scalability, and battery life
- Implement prototypes to evaluate solutions and ensure technical feasibility of designs.
- Ensure architecture and designs are aligned with overall Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
- Solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve our products platform and UI frameworks.