H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( )
Post :- 23rd Mar 2022
Java Developer with Oracle
Tallahassee, FL (Onsite from Day1)
Required Tasks to be Performed:
• Provide maintenance, enhancement and support for a variety of the agency’s
• Assisting in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
• Research and document requirements of program users.
• Writing, translating and coding software programs and applications per specifications.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
• Working with network administrators, systems analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Providing mentoring and guidance to junior programmers.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• 5+ years’ experience with Java application development, leveraging frameworks
such as Struts/Tiles, Struts 2, Servlets/JSP, and JPA/Hibernate
• 5+ years’ experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex
queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
• 5+ years’ experience creating and supporting data warehouse implementations and related data marts (this includes designing and developing Extract-Transform-Load
[ETL] processes for data warehouses, gathering requirements, and designing databases)
• 3+ years’ experience in web development leveraging XML and CSS
• 3+ years’ experience developing web services, preferably RESTful web services
• Experience leveraging (Oracle) Spatial data
• Experience with responsive design frameworks, preferably Bootstrap
• Experience using code repositories, preferably Git
• Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins
• Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
• Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
• Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
• Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator)
• Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
• Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP)and Kanban.
• Database and application architecture experience
• Experience with Virtualization, preferably Docker
• Experience implementing GIS (Geographic Information System) applications
• Experience maintaining WebLogic Server
• Experience with environmental regulatory business processes and practices
• Knowledge and understanding of DEP’s technical environment