UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Dec 2021
• Managing multiple medium size to large-scale projects, with medium to high complexity, and assure that they are delivered on time, on budget and with anticipated benefits and achieving stakeholder satisfaction.
• Utilize project management processes and practices as well as appropriate tools to manage deliverables in the Project Life Cycle.
• Implement PMO’s project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Assure PMO procedural compliance and that PMO policy & methodologies are followed and ensure that all project deliverables are completed within guidelines of the Project Management Methodology.
• Develop Project Charters and Responsibility Assignment Matrices, for coordinating and facilitating Project kick-off sessions, for coordinating and facilitating Risk Identification sessions, and for assembling project plans, resource plans, schedules, and teamwork assignments. For each initiative, responsible for defining the project, create the project plan and interface with project Stakeholders to review and approve the project plan and assess implications of schedule changes to ensure successful execution of the projects.
• Assure effective Project Communications to keep Management, Stakeholders and PMO informed regarding the progress of assigned projects.
• Assure that the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables such as the technical specifications or design solutions developed by the technical staff (engineers) is understood and accepted by the concerned stakeholders and business partners. Assure compliance according to project management established guidelines and processes (i.e. scope management, approaches, stakeholder analysis, communication plans, schedules, resource plans, budgets, risk register, issues log, acceptance criteria etc.).
The IT Project Manager must have experience with the following:
• Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. Implementation experience in large data migration projects, in complex data validation projects, reporting, business analytics and next generation BI Solutions.
• 5+ years of IT Project Management work experience.
• Experience with BI Solutions implementation.
The IT Project Manager must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
• Demonstrated experience with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is required.
Demonstrated experience with (PMIS) Project Management Information Systems