UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th Jun 2022
• Develop, maintain, and support the applications for the organization's Organic, Paid Media and Partner sites (ADT.com, ADT.com/Media and several others)
• As the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, the candidate will be responsible for working closely with business partners along with a cross functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. The candidate will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities.
• Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) is required.
• Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, and payment.
• Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
• Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
• Experience building web sites based on mobile first / responsive design
• Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Associates degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Identify / Document / Execute unit tests before handing off to QA
• Identify / Document / Execute User Acceptance Testing scripts and execute in Stage / PROD environments
• Participate in nightly deployments and execute UAT scripts
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new Internet tools and applications
• Work closely with support operations and administration teams to ensure 24x365 uptime
• Assist in projects and/or schedule and coordinate project deliverables
• Assist in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met
• Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and buy/build recommendations
• When necessary, may liaise with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance
• Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications
• Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
Required Technical Skills:
• RESTful and/or SOAP API development
• 1-3 years of experience in commerce software(Salesforce commerce cloud preferred)
• Apache Sling, OSGI
• HTML, CSS
• Git, build tools Experience