H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Jun 2022
As a Fullstack Engineer with HCL America Inc., you will engage with multiple eXtreme Programming (XP) Programming Product Team of 6-10 people and work with work to build an integrated ecosystem of usable products to customers and stakeholders in our Scottsdale, AZ IT Platform Innovation Labs. You will help educate both business and technology personnel on the agile process as well as lead products from discovery and framework-through iterative development and delivery while maintaining a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
A firm understanding of Java development principles, Angular Development principles, modern integration patterns, and agile methodologies is crucial for success in the role. The position is located in the Scottsdale, AZ Innovation labs. Candidates must be able to be in the office to work with product teams five days a week 8AM to 4:30PM.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will:
• Design efficient and user-friendly integrated software products to advance and support business needs
• To be successful in this role, it is important that you have a deep knowledge of various cloud infrastructure hardware and software such as Openstack, AWS, GCP and Azure, as well as the underlying architecture for hyper-converged technologies and Pivotal Cloud Foundry, modern software integration patterns, visualize and diagram complex software systems, understand legacy limitations, be able to code dive as well as profanely write code.
• 4 - 7 Years of Java development experience.
• 5+ years of experience working with enterprise solution delivery in a large scale distributed software design environment, preferably in a J2EE development environment with strong leadership experience.
• 2+ years of experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts such as Continuous Integration, TDD
• 2 years of experience with front end development frameworks Angular2+ preferred.
• 2+ year with emerging cloud platform technologies such as: CloudFoundry, Openshift , AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku , or other PaaS technologies.
-Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.