The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, unit testing, enhancing and maintaining Microsoft.Net business applications. This role will participate in the design, development and test phases of the application development lifecycle. This is a technical role which requires object-oriented programming skills, understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, .NET application architecture, SOAP, Web services, XML and Web application security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of object-oriented development experience.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, software architecture concepts, and web application security.
- Strong web application development skills with experience developing in all tiers of the application (User Interface, Business, and Data).
- Experience working with applications using transactional data processing and enterprise messaging.
- Familiarity with design patterns, software architecture concepts and web application security.
- Excellent object-oriented programming (C#) skills, very good analytical and design skills.
- Relational database programming skills, optimized SQL and stored procedures.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Visual Studio.NET, TFS
- Microsoft.Net framework, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Application Blocks, WEB API, Enterprise Services, ADO.NET, C#, Web Forms, Server and User Controls, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML/XSLT, UDDI, IIS.
- Transfer protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, EDI, LDAP etc.)
- Understanding of HTML/DHTML, DOM.
- In-depth knowledge of UML.
- Experience with Sitecore, AgilePoint, and MongoDB a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, debug and document web based .NET applications in accordance with system architecture requirements.
- Understand and work from business requirements documentation based on UML design specifications.
- Apply industry standard object-oriented programming best practices and design patterns.
- Develop, test and maintain web forms, Web Services and .NET components.
- Plan, initiate and conduct unit testing of applications as well as facilitate system testing.
- Support and troubleshoot production applications.
- Work with the lead developer/project architect to resolve complex technical issues and understand system performance associated with the introduction of new technologies.
- As a part of a project team, share technical and product knowledge with other team members.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to less senior developers.
- Provide technical leadership on projects as necessary.