H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jul 2022
Full Stack Java Developer who has Big Data Experience (Elastic/Solr/Mongo DB/Lucene)
• Minimum of 4 years of Software Engineering experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience developing /maintaining web applications based on modern search engines such as Solr /Elasticsearch, including indexing, query parsing, relevance tuning, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience scaling search server clusters to accommodate increasing traffic to meet specific performance requirements.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience developing /deploying high-performance RESTful web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC,REST).
• BS Engineering / Computer Science OR equivalent experience.
• Advanced degree in Engineering / Computer Science.
• Expertise in containerization techniques such as Docker and Cloud orchestration platforms such Kubernetes.
• Expertise in enterprise development languages such as Java or Scala.
• Expertise in test-driven development and maintenance including techniques for applying best practices for overall project benefit. (Java and Cucumber scripting).
• Software development process expert inapplicable methodologies (e.g., Agile, Test Driven Development).
• A proven expert in partnering and leading internal and external technology resources in solving complex business needs.
• Strong experience with various resource models such as Managed Services and/or Staff Augmentation.
• Ability to partner and lead internal and external technology resources in solving complex business needs.
• Strong proficiency with data manipulation language including optimization techniques.
• Strong organization / project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and strong delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various sizes and complexity.
• Advanced problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting / translating findings into alternatives / solutions; and identifying risks / impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
• Advanced communication (verbal and written)and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management ,customers, etc., including diction/terminology and presenting information in aconcise and effective manner to clients, management, and various depart mentsusing assorted communication mediums