H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Mar 2022
1) SAP BASIS Manager
2) Experience in managing SAP Technical Project.
3) Experience in managing the team of 8-15 people
• Long running Job analysis and traces findings
• Solution manger technical monitoring
• EWA & Alert configuration
• BI monitoring in solution manager
• Scheduling job and monitoring Job from redwood
• Collecting table Statistics
• Oss notes implementation ERP Specialist - Packages(54896384)
• QA System refresh
• Tax ware patch upgrade
• Analyzing blocking session and finding solutions
• Stop & start applications throughout landscape including HA.
• RFC creation & trouble shooting RFC connection issues
• R/3 connections maintaining
• STMS Configuration
• BSI patch upgrade
Basis manger JD
• Job Description:
a. 14+ years’ experience as an SAP Basis Expert
b. 10+ years of SAP Basis Administration
c. 3+ years of Cloud Support exp. preferably on AWS.
d. Act as a liaison with networking and infra structure teams for efficient SAP system administration
e. Strong experience in Unix/Linux platforms.
f. Strong experience in SAP Sizing, HANA Sizing, SAP HA/DR Design, SAP Operational Best Practices, SAP Solution Manager.
g. Strong experience in HANA and ORACLE
h. Strong experience in SAP archiving and Open Text tools.
i. Strong knowledge in SPS patches, system refreshes and copies, Kernel upgrades etc.
j. Knowledge on SAP PI administration and monitoring
k. Knowledge on cloud essentials, compute, load balancers etc.
l. Familiar with BO Administration and security.
m. At least one ECC migration to SAP/4 HANA
n. Analyze and define SAP and related solution infrastructure and application architecture
o. Partners with peers across the IT organization to solve complex business problems including taking a lead role on the high level solution options and approach
p. Leads technical projects such as infrastructure refreshes, data center migrations, and disaster recovery solutions.
q. Develops SAP infrastructure project plans and be responsible for the deliverables set by the application delivery managers.
r. Ensures SAP solution has proper monitoring in place; Supports performance analysis, memory management, and hardware capacity scaling and database analysis. Responsible for the system's overall health and stability.
s. Brings technical innovation and provides recommendations on SAP Technologies and related products
t. Plays a hands-on role in mitigating and resolving significant system issues such as performance issues.
Essential Qualifications for this role: -
Detail oriented and excellent organizational, time and stress management skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
Willingness to expand knowledge and skills to other technologies and solutions.