- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment.
- Implement client-side UI in a .NET environment using the WPF framework and MVVM pattern.
- Maintain legacy WinForms and MFC GUI components.
- Ability to understand and empathize with user requirements to produce code that meets such.
- Demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design patterns where appropriate and using SOLID principles.
- Take ownership of own assignments while contributing to an effective project team
Desirable Skills Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in software developmentsupport of software products.
- Proficient in C# development using Microsoft Visual Studio, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem. Strong programming skills C++.
- Experience in TCPIP and UDP socket programming in C#
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Quickly learn new concepts and software
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques.
- Understanding and skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Knowledge of distributed application architecture.
- Understanding of multithreading and communication with real-time embedded systems.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Excellent language and communicative skills both verbally and in writing.
- Team Player, able to provide input into a multifunctional team.
- Adaptable, role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively retrieving information and reporting on status.
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for technology and be keen to learn new skills.
- Capable of working towards both tactical and strategic goals.
- Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus.
Education Qualification: BE B. Tech ME M. Tech MS M.Sc. MCA